The Teaching Vaccine Economics Everywhere (TVEE) project is offering a workshop on methods and processes for priority setting related to healthcare interventions, drawing on examples related to immunization as an entry point for capacity strengthening and skills building. This pre-conference workshop will be held from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on March 11, 2019 prior to the start of the African Health Economics and Policy Association (AfHEA) conference. Participants will develop skills in:
- Producing economic evaluations
- Carrying out a cost effectiveness/budget impact analysis
- Making economics more useful for policy
- Linking Health Technology Assessment and sustainable Health Benefits Package design
- Building local capacity in vaccine economics
Register by 21 February at: Registration Form.