Welcome to the Learning Network for Countries in Transition! LNCT is a community dedicated to supporting countries as they transition away from Gavi support to full domestic financing of their national immunization programs. Our information-sharing platform aims to connect Gavi transitioning country practitioners and policymakers with the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to effectively manage the Gavi transition process. This getting started guide will help you understand how to navigate the platform.
Note: You can opt to view our website in your preferred language by using the “Select Language’ function on our homepage.
LNCT is a diverse community of Gavi countries in- or- nearing the final, accelerated phase of Gavi transition, as well as early post-transition countries, partner organizations, technical facilitators, and network coordinators who manage LNCT operations. Members of the LNCT Country Core Groups (CCGs) include country immunization practitioners and health and finance policymakers who are involved in financing and managing country immunization programs. To find out more about our countries and partner organizations, please visit Who We Are.
How to Navigate the LNCT Platform
How to Use the Discussion Forum
Anyone who is a member can begin a new discussion topic or respond to existing topics.
- To start a new discussion: Make sure you are logged in using your LNCT account credentials. Then, from the ‘Discuss’ page, click the ‘Start a new discussion’ button on the right-hand side. Please make sure to include a thread title and tag any topics or countries directly related to your discussion question before clicking ‘Submit’.
- To respond to an existing discussion: Make sure you are logged in using your LNCT account credentials. Then, from the ‘Discuss’ page, click the ‘Reply’ button on the topic you would like to engage in. Type your response in the text box and click ‘Submit’.
If you are a network partner or member country and need to register for a LNCT account, please submit the member registration form on our Get Involved page; if you have a LNCT account but forgot your password, please access the ‘Member Login’ button from the top right of our homepage and click ‘I forgot my password’.
Top Resources to Get You Started
If you’re new to the LNCT platform, we’ve put together the top resources to help you get started. Explore more in our resource library. Note: Some of these resources require you to be logged in.
1. Transition Dashboards
2. Materials for Making the Investment Case for Immunization
3. LNCT Brief: Considerations for Managing Immunization Programs within National Health Insurance
4. LNCT Online Learning Course on Vaccine Hesitancy and Demand Generation
5. Immunization Financing Resource Guide
6. How to End a Pandemic: 5 Ways to Overcome Covid Vaccine Hesitancy
a. Blog Post