Immunization Services During COVID-19
The documents in this section provide guiding principles and considerations to support countries in their decision-making regarding provision of immunization services and other essential health services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Immunization in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic – English
- TechNet-21 Discussion: Immunization in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – English
- WHO AFRO Operational Guidelines on Immunization Services in the Current Pandemic Context – English
- Routine Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic – English
- PAHO: The Immunization Program in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic – English
- Framework for Decision-Making: Implementation of Mass Vaccination Campaigns in the Context of COVID-19 – English
- Immunization Campaigns During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Rapid Analysis of the Additional Operational Cost – English
- Polio Eradication Programme Continuity: Implementation in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic – English
COVID-19: WHO Operational Guidance for Maintaining Essential Health Services During an Outbreak – English
- WHO Guidance: Community-based Health Care, Including Outreach and Campaigns, in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic – English
- Considerations for School-related Public Health Measures in the Context of COVID-19 – English
COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
The documents in this section provide checklists and actions that should be taken by governments to effectively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WHO Scientific Brief: Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG) Vaccination and COVID-19
- WHO Draft Action Plan to Engage the Private Sector in the Response to COVID-19
- WHO Survey Tool and Guidance: Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- How to Budget for COVID-19 Response
Tools for Surge Capacity Planning
The tools and simulations in this section can help prepare hospitals and public health officials address hospital capacity planning during the COVID-19 pandemic.